By Erin Harris, Editor-In-Chief, Cell & Gene
Follow Me On Twitter @ErinHarris_1
Here at Cell & Gene, we pride ourselves on delivering original, timely, insightful editorial that helps our ever-growing audience perform their roles better. In less than one year, we’ve published informative editorial on everything from R&D to commercialization written by our staff as well as some of the sector’s biggest and brightest SMEs. In addition to our steadfast editorial commitment, we are equally committed to judiciously developing our best-in-class Editorial Advisory Board (EAB). Cell & Gene’s EAB is diverse and interactive, and members hail from both industry and academia.
We’re pleased and honored to announce our newest member of Cell & Gene’s Editorial Advisory Board — Vijay Chiruvolu, SVP of Global Process Development, Cell Therapy at Kite Pharma. Among countless other facets of his role at Kite, Vijay is currently responsible for process development, analytical development, tech transfer, automation, process validation, comparability, MSAT and operation teams for autologous, allogeneic and neoantigen products.
Vijay joins our esteemed Board, whose members include:
- Dr. Bruce Levine, Barbara and Edward Netter Professor in Cancer Gene Therapy
- Dr. Jiwen Zhang, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs, Tmunity Therapeutics Incorporated
- Katherine A. Tsokas, J.D., Director Regenerative Medicine & Advanced Therapy Network, Johnson & Johnson
- Ryan Bartock, Head of Supply Chain and Network Strategy, Spark Therapeutics
- Robert Levis, Consultant, Asia & Brazil Connections, LLC
- Janet Lynch Lambert, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Michael Blackton, Vice President QA CMC, Adaptimmune
Look for editorial contributions from our EAB members in the coming weeks and months. And, as always, we will alert you when you we’ve selected a new Member.