Qosina is a leading global supplier of more than 5,000 stock components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries and offers a comprehensive selection of parts for the design, development and manufacture of single-use systems for bioprocessing and cell and gene therapy.
We are your one-stop source for single-use components, with low minimum order quantities, a liberal sampling policy and bill of material kitting, all supported by regulatory documentation and backed by Qosina’s assurance of supply.
Qosina is ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 22301, and ISO 14001 certified and operates in a 95,000 square-foot, climate-controlled facility that includes an ISO Class 8 Clean Room.
2002-Q Orville Drive North
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Contact: Paul Priebe
Explore how to select the right partner in the medical device supply industry to avoid supply chain breakdowns in product quality, delivery or availability that could endanger patient health.
ISO/TS 23565 addresses an unmet need in cell processing systems. Explore the general requirements and considerations for equipment systems used in the manufacturing of cells for therapeutic use.
Find out what steps you can take to reduce the risk of component shortages in medical devices and for the manufacture of drugs and biologics, and their consequences.
We offer useful insight into methods and collection options for process sampling, as well as how each fit based on assay type and process stage.
Understand the difference between a validated sterile claim and a low or zero bioburden microbial control claim on single-use systems and where each fit into biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
Explore gamma, Ebeam, and X-ray sterilization modalities along with comparatives studies by leading academic and trade organizations, including the conclusions they draw on sterilization techniques.
Explore five key benefits of genderless aseptic connectors and how they can lead to more flexibility, reduced risk and lower costs for your organization.
Using lessons learned and best practices from the medical device industry, discover demonstrated error-proofing steps to eliminate risk or potential misconnections when designing single-use systems.
Mechanical hose barb connections look deceptively simple, but the process of bringing all three elements together to meet application requirements must be controlled based on risk assessment.
How should engineers and supply chain managers evaluate the assurance of supply programs of their current or potential suppliers? We outline five key areas for consideration and risk evaluation factors.
Read how medical device, pharmaceutical, or single-use system manufacturers can manage short-term interruptions to the supply chain without shutting down production.
The bioprocess boom of 2020, which continues unabated, has attracted many players into this space. More and more integrators are entering the market, one that's far from easy to master.
Learn about our extensive selection of ear clamps along with how to properly close a clamp.
Learn about early players in the single-use systems market, lessons learned, and how the industry has evolved.
Single-use bioprocessing is also vulnerable to human error, and while the consequences may not be as grave, this industry can learn from the medical device industry on proven techniques for error prevention.
Qosina is a source for thousands of stock components for the medical and pharmaceutical industries. We help our customers innovate their devices to solve problems and meet their needs.
- Qosina Releases New 2023 Product Catalog
- Qosina Unveils New ISO Class 8 Cleanroom
- Qosina Appoints Lee Pochter As Executive Vice President
- Qosina Introduces Irradiate To Order Service For Single-Use Bioprocess Components
- Qosina Announces Partnership With ILC Dover And Expanded Portfolio Of Liquid Bag Chambers
- Qosina Introduces AseptiQuik® G DC Series Connectors
- Qosina Adds To Genderless Aseptic Connector Product Line For Small Volume Processing
- Qosina Announces Launch Of New Bioprocess Resource Center
- Qosina Expands Pinch Clamp Product Line – More Than 125 Options Available
- Qosina Announces 2022 Biopharma Trade Show Schedule
- Qosina Announces Scott Herskovitz As New Chairperson Of The Board
- Qosina Corp. Awarded EcoVadis Silver Medal For Sustainability Performance
- Qosina Partners With Nordson MEDICAL To Support Single-Use Bioprocess Integrators And Medical Device Manufacturers
- Qosina And EcoVadis Set To Improve Supply Chain Sustainability For Medical, Pharmaceutical And Beauty Industries