Workforce Development: Closing The Skill Gap In Cell & Gene Therapy
We understand the need for comprehensive training to fill the skill gaps associated with the rapidly evolving landscape of cell and gene therapy technologies, protocols, and approaches. That's why we offer workforce development programs designed to prepare the next generation of of biopharma employees with the skills needed for this cutting-edge industry.
BioCentriq provides big pharma and biotechs with training programs that bring both current employees and new hires to skill readiness in R&D, manufacturing, quality and compliance, and more.
Why BioCentriq for Workforce Development?
- Custom designed training labs set up to mimic your facilities.
- Courses taught by experienced practitioners in C>.
- Flexible delivery methods meet a variety of timelines and objectives.
What Training Topics Interest You?
Our training experts will work with you to develop a curriculum that meets your project specific needs. Please click on the down arrows below to see a sample of the topics we can cover.
Aseptic Processing Techniques
- Cleanroom discipline
- Gowning protocols
- Materials handling
- BSC Set-up/Clean Up
- Working in a BSC
- Aseptic transfer
- Weighing and Measuring
- Sealing and welding
- Contamination controls
- Unit operations
- Cell culture
- Freezing and thawing
- Media and Buffers
- Bioreactor design & operations
- Single-use technologies
- Harvest technologies
- Fill and Formulation
Quality & Compliance
- GMP guidelines for CGT
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Regulatory guidance for manufacturing within each Phase of clinical trial
- Equipment and suite qualification and validation
- Analytical methods used in CGT
- Safety and efficacy testing
- Product release and disposition