Waters BioAccord LC-MS System With Sartorius Ambr 250
Increase efficiency with fast and simple two-way data sharing between the Sartorius Ambr® 250 and Waters BioAccord LC-MS System.
Direct measurement of critical process and product attributes at the point of decision increases process understanding, enabling faster development of more robust processes. Save time and money by bringing your lab’s data to the point of decision.
The BioAccord LC-MS System uniquely monitors both critical process and product attributes using a single integrated platform. By connecting the BioAccord LC-MS System with Sartorius Ambr® 250 High Throughput Multi-parallel Bioreactors, your lab can accelerate upstream bioprocess development.
- Achieve easy set-up and enhanced fidelity with data connectivity to Sartorius Ambr® 250 High Throughput System
- Access critical data faster to make quicker decisions and accelerate your process development
- Better understand processes, improving process robustness and de-risking batch failure
At-line information retrieval for new process development models
Overcome the limitations of sequential culture run and testing with the ability to access direct measurement of cell media and Product Quality Attributes (PQAs) during bioprocess development to allow near real-time decisions.
With at-line analysis and seamless data integration to the Ambr® 250 High Throughput System, your process engineers get the instant feedback they need for faster decisions and better understanding, enabling the build of more robust processes and de-risking batch failure.
With BioAccord LC-MS System and Ambr® 250 High Throughput System, your lab can:
- Collect more analytical data for robust statistical analysis
- Accelerate turnaround times
- Provide instant feedback on quality
More comprehensive cell culture media analysis
Together, the BioAccord LC-MS System and Ambr® 250 High Throughput System provide a fast and complete method for screening of feed and spent media samples. With these systems, your lab can achieve cell culture media analysis that is:
- Efficient: No additional sample preparation needed
- Specific: Track over 200 compounds with high accuracy
- Information-rich: Automated structural elucidation of unknown components
- Reproducible and sensitive: Down to sub ng/mL
Automated product quality attribute monitoring
The BioAccord LC-MS System and Ambr® 250 High Throughput System provide a fast, end-to-end, and automated solution for product quality attribute analysis. Together, this powerful pairing provides:
- Multi-attribute tracking: Monitor titer, identity, purity, glycan profile, modifications
- Efficiency: 6-minute run time with automated processing and interpretation
- Accessibility: Automate workflows with a system that is easy to deploy and to operate
- Connectivity: Results feed directly into Sartorius Ambr® 250 for easy set up and fast decision-making
- Understanding: Link process inputs to quality outputs with data generated on a single platform