State Of The Union For CGTx Advanced Medicines
Over the last several years, the cell and gene therapy (CGTx) sector has flourished. However, recent public market downturns have undermined investor confidence. Recently, industry leaders participated in a roundtable featuring insights from diverse industry perspectives on the current state of the CGTx sector; the investment landscape; scientific and technical advances; progress in drug development, manufacturing, regulatory, pricing, and reimbursement; and more.
The panel discussion, hosted by Endpoints News and sponsored by Precision ADVANCE, featured the following industry leaders:
- Dave Greenwald, Vice President, Business Development, Deerfield Management
- Rajul Jain, Managing Director, Vida Ventures
- Joseph La Barge, Chief Executive Officer, Apertura Gene Therapy
- Adrian Woolfson, Executive Chairman, President and Co-Founder, Replay Bio
- Phil Cyr, Executive Vice President, Precision Value & Health
Moderated by Anshul Mangal, President of Project Farma and Precision ADVANCE, gain insight from the collective’s take on key trends in CGTx in 2023 and beyond.
Get unlimited access to:
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Cell & Gene? Subscribe today.