Our highly specialized team of process architects - one of the deepest and strongest in the world - work with our clients to design facilities and processes that manufacture the most technically advanced, scientific products in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries.
Through their highly specialized skill-set and experience, our process architecture experts extract, synthesize, and organize the project requirements into a single, compliant matrix of components that emulate regulations, operational steps, safety, and efficiency. This allows our process architecture team to understand our client's process - both architecturally and operationally.
Our process architecture expertise includes:
- CGMP process architecture
- Front end facility programming
- Bioprocess equipment arrangement
- HVAC engineering for process environments
- Process & process utility design
- Project management & execution
- Conceptual estimating
- Interactive design meeting facilitator
- Single-use technology & integration
- Extending the life of existing manufacturing facilities
- Designing to FDA & international regulatory requirements
- Operational consulting