Our cross functional teams of technical and subject matter experts, many of whom come from industry, have successfully collaborated with clients around the world to produce facility and site master plans identify the gaps between business needs and facility and site assets. Our proven five-step process of: aligning, collecting, analyzing, developing, and recommending achieves an outcome focused on the goals and objectives.
Our Knowledge, Skill & Passion provides valuable insight and direction to our clients, who are looking to meet their future business strategy needs.
Are you an owner predicting your site's future? Consider these questions:
- What role does your site play in your company's supply network strategy?
- Is there a current risk management strategy for maintaining business continuity in a potential changing market environment?
- Have you investigated current asset opportunities and limitations as well as operational efficiencies?
- Are there any lean initiatives or corporate sustainability goals underway that you must consider now or in the future?
- What are the regulatory trends related to the product and process risks within your portfolio that may affect current site conditions?
Other topics for consideration include:
- Environmental, sustainability, health, safety, and security
- CGMP zoning and classification philosophies
- Capacities, utilizations, and equipment assets
- Current projects and pipeline to support site strategy
- Materials management and logistics
- Process automation strategy
We help our clients make informed decisions on the future of their most valuable assets.