While all marketing applications are unique, there is no doubt they share common threads. Understanding each individual project’s complexities in advance can help teams create effective approaches for planning, mid-stream adaptation, and final submission.
- Establish baseline fundamentals
- Start by building an organized, effective team and optimized communication plans so the rest of the process can proceed smoothly
- Create the submission timeline
- Other than the actual submission files, the timeline is the most crucial document for any submission. It serves as a roadmap and organizational tool for every aspect of the process.
- Be flexible when the timeline shifts
- It's not a matter of whether a timeline will change, but how to adapt when it does. Be prepared to respond intelligently and prioritizing ways to maximize efficiency.