MabSelect PrismA™ resin is available for immediate delivery.
MabSelect PrismA™ affinity chromatography resin has been improved with an optimized high-flow agarose base matrix and a genetically engineered protein A-derived ligand. This allows future demands in mAb purification to be met, including processing of many bispecific antibodies.
- Enhanced dynamic binding capacity allows high mass throughput of processed mAb per resin volume unit.
- Excellent alkaline stability enables efficient cleaning and sanitization using 0.5–1.0 M NaOH for improved process economy, bioburden control, and robustness.
- Covered by a comprehensive security of supply program, including dual sources of the agarose base matrix and protein A ligand.
- The PrismA protein A ligand is also available in HiTrap Fibro™ and HiScreen Fibro™ PrismA chromatography units for ultrafast purification of mAbs.
- Easily measure protein A leakage using the PrismA ELISA kit specifically designed for use with MabSelect PrismA™ resins.
The enhanced alkaline stability of MabSelect PrismA™ also provides opportunities for more robust mAb purification using periodic counter-current chromatography. The possibility for cleaning using 1 M NaOH increases bioburden control for continuous processes, which can be exposed to days or weeks of feed harvest.