ABOUT PALL CORPORATION
Pall Corporation provides critical filtration, separation and purification solutions to meet the demanding needs of a broad spectrum of life sciences and industrial customers around the globe. Across 80 locations and 10,000 people worldwide, we are unified by a singular drive: to solve our customer’s biggest fluid management challenges. And in doing so advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies.
Pall provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, cell and gene therapies, plasma-derived proteins, vaccines and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall’s leading-edge filtration, single-use systems, separation, purification and analytical technologies, as well as technical services in validation, assays and process optimization applicable to laboratory and pilot-scale development, play an essential role in the industry’s ability to manufacture these products. As an established global provider of analytical and purification technologies, Pall supports faster development of new drugs and vaccines around the world.
Learn how to choose the best filtration device for your specific application and understand pore size, membrane material, well volumes and tip types.
Learn how we helped viral vector CDMO Exothera simplify and streamline their manufacturing process by adding a large-scale suspension-based manufacturing platform, from upstream through downstream processing of viral vectors of up to 2000 L..
Watch this webinar to hear about a collaboration that helped optimize their new filling line with single-use needles and reduced downtime.
In this webinar we compare gamma and X-ray irradiation and explain what testing has been completed and key milestones for readiness for industry.
Learn how you can develop reproducible and scalable processes for viral vector manufacturing in order to meet clinical and commercial market demand in very short timelines.
Explore collaboration between biomanufacturers and suppliers, and how partnerships can speed up single-use process implementation and reduce risk.
In this webinar you will learn how to choose the best filter plate for your specific applications and understand pore size, membrane material, well volumes and tip types.
A case study in how Pall Corporation and Lonza successfully worked together to create an effective training program.
Scaling gene therapy, mAb, or vaccine therapeutic drug products from bench to manufacturing involves a balancing act between project management, risk mitigation, and process parameter selection. In this webinar we explore the ways to apply best practices through implementation of the Biotech Integrated Solutions service architecture for large-scale manufacturing projects, ultimately accelerating speed to market.
Join our panel webinar and meet the authors of the recently published gene therapy Ebook: ‘Insights on Successful Gene Therapy Manufacturing and Commercialization’ downstream article. Hear directly from the authors on various topics related to gene therapy manufacturing and commercialization, the current state of the industry and how we can continue to advance these life-changing medicines.
Gene therapies provide innovative options for treating patients, particularly where other traditional therapeutics have been ineffective. The industry continues to grow and mature from research to approved therapeutics. In this panel webinar series, hear directly from the authors of the eBook "Insights on Successful Gene Therapy Manufacturing and Commercialization" on various topics related to gene therapy manufacturing and commercialization, the current state of the industry and how we can continue to advance these life-changing medicines.
Formulation and filling is a critical part of any drug manufacturing process and demands the highest levels of quality and reliability. Pall has a range of technologies and services that enables end users to carry out their operations with increased reliability and flexibility – while ensuring the product quality is designed into the manufacturing process. Using technology from the Allegro™ single-use portfolio, Pall sterilizing grade filters and Pall’s automated solutions ensure that manual interventions are minimized and increased sterility assurance is achieved.
The purification of vaccines and gene therapy/viral vector products is a key part of a drug manufacturing process that requires high levels of product purity and process reproducibility. Pall has a range of technologies and offers field-based support and lab-based process development services that enable end users to purify and recover their high-value products. The process strategies to improve purity and yield as well as the challenges associated the purification of viral vector process will be discussed.
Vaccine manufacturing is responding to challenges for increasing safety assurance and responsiveness in order to reduce the impact of pandemic such as SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, in-depth knowledge of microorganism pathogenicity leads to develop new type of vaccines such as recombinant and viral vaccines. In this presentation we will review the current main upstream vaccine production processes, considering the choice of expression system, the means by which the biological preparation is introduced into the production cell and how Pall’s flexible single-use bioreactors support rapid process development, scale-up and safeguard the quality of life-protecting vaccines and help assure compliance with cGMP.
In Part 2, we will review vaccine processes with examples based upon influenza vaccine, inactivated Polio vaccine and an overview of the different types of vaccine production processes from cell expansion, USP and DSP, to the formulation and filling operations to make the finished product. We will talk about vaccine production facilities, how equipment is integrated their operating principles and biological safety levels for containment. Finally, we will look at the vaccine industry today, the supply chain and globalization, and how important vaccines are in pandemic preparedness, availability, and time to market.
This two-part webinar will focus on vaccines and an overview of their science, technology and, manufacturing processes. In Part 1, we will focus on the timelines and organizations involved, regulatory, quality and safety testing, and the different components and activities that contribute to their development including, antigens and adjuvants. The strategies and different philosophies which facilitate process optimization and scale-up, such as QbD and how the cost of a vaccine is assessed will also be studied.
25 Harbor Park Dr.
Port Washington, NY 11050
ARTICLES & WHITE PAPERS
- TFF For Laboratory And Process Development Applications
- Tangential Flow Filtration System Coupling To Enhance Solution Offerings
- Streamlining The Integrity Testing Process – From Test To Report
- Process Control And Performance Of A Depth Filtration System
- Process Control And Performance Of A Virus Filtration System
- Maximize Product Recovery In Bulk Filtration And Filling Flow Paths
- Introduction To Tangential Flow Filtration
- A Versatile Method For Capsule And Depth Filtration
- Redefining Process With A Modular Design Approach
- Successful Filter Integrity Testing Using The WIT Method
- Systems For Shop Floor Automation And Digitization
- Cybersecurity And Product Design Of Automated Systems
- The Power Of Modular Design
- Abeona Therapeutics Demonstrates Effective Scalability Of Suspension Cells For The Production Of rAAV Viral Vectors
- Move Your Gene Therapy From Strategy To Reality
- Bench To Bedside: A Scalable End-To-End Solution For AAV Production
- Successful Wetting For Filter Integrity Testing In Volume-Restricted Systems
- Systems Employ New Single-Pass TFF Technology To Simplify Processes And Lower Costs
- Guide For DNA Transfection For Gene Therapy Vector Manufacturing
- High Concentration Monoclonal Antibody Drugs Manufacturing Challenges
- The identification Of A MicroRNA With A Key Role In Parkinson’s Disease
- Use Of Filtration Plates For Purification Of DNAs For Sequencing Library Preparation
- Leveraging Filtration Plates To Accelerate The Detection Of Vitamin B6 In Clinical Samples For Research Purposes
- Reasons To Buy Into A Joint Auditing Program
- Ensure High Quantity And Quality Of Isolated Bacterial Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Flexibility And High-Quality Extraction Of Genomic DNA And RNA From Yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- How Syringe Filtration With Integrated Prefilter Technology Improves HPLC Performance And Throughput
- Nucleases - Are They A Problem For NAB Nanosep® Centrifugal Devices?
- How High-Performance Syringe Filters Extend The Life Of Analytic Instruments And Columns
- DNA Purification From PCR Or Agarose Gels
- How To Choose The Correct Syringe Filter For Analytical Sample Preparation
- Understanding Sterile Filtration And Importance Of Prefiltration
- Advanced Bioscience Laboratories Inc. (ABL) Scaled Up Lentiviral Production
- Integrated Solutions To Facilitate The Manufacturing Of Gene Therapies
- Targeting Cost Effective Large Scale Manufacturing For r-AAV Vectors By Transient Transfection
- New Filtration Protocols Accelerate Viral Vector Development And Enhance Scale Up To Production
- Improve Single-Use Training Through Vendor And End-User Collaboration
- Novel Method For The Enrichment Of Full AAV Capsids
- Novel Anion Exchange For The Separation Of Adeno-Associated Virus
- Liquid-Liquid Mixing Without Vortex Formation
- Trends In Single-Use Mixing Technologies
- Steps To Consider For Implementing Continuous Bioprocessing
- Process Development Collaboration Gets Therapies To Patients Faster
- Beyond The Process: Important Factors For Long-Term Biomanufacturing Success
- An Expedited Development And Manufacturing Process To Support A COVID-19 Vaccine
- How Tools And Technologies Bring Advanced Therapies To Market
- Accelerate Gene Therapy's Time To Market With Integrated Solutions
- A Holistic Approach To Keep Pace With Manufacturing New Modalities
- Quality by Design (QbD) for Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV)
- SARS-CoV-2 Viral RNA Extraction From Human Saliva Samples With NAB Nanosep® Centrifugal Devices
- Palltronic® Flowstar V Filter Integrity Test Instrument
- Multi-Well Filter Plates
- Sample Prep For Research Laboratories Simplified
- High-Performance Filtration For Optimal Life Science Workflows
- Pall Supor® EKV Sterilizing Grade Filters
- Stax™ mAx Clarification Platform
- Pegasus™ Protect Virus Prefilters And Pegasus Prime Virus Removal Filters
- T-Series TFF Cassettes with Omega™ Membrane
- Mustang® Q XT Chromatography Capsules
- iCELLis® Single-Use Fixed-Bed Bioreactor Systems
- Cadence™ Inline Concentrator
- Allegro™ STR Single-Use Stirred Tank Bioreactors
- Allegro™ MVP Single-Use System
- Allegro™ Single-Use Mixers