A powerful leap in proprietary innovation, this high-resolution accurate mass system combines the power of Zeno trap pulsing with EAD fragmentation technology (electron activated dissociation) to uncover structural information, previously inaccessible, and drive the limits of quantification achievable with accurate mass.
Driven by the power of the Zeno trap coupled with EAD fragmentation technology, this fragment-centric revolution unlocks sensitivity gains allowing you to uncover new information for certainty in your results to make better-informed decisions, faster.
Detect up to 20x more ions in every experiment and access a spectrum of tuneable fragmentation techniques to unlock new perspectives for every molecule, in every experiment.
Zeno trap and EAD. A powerful combination of unparalleled MS/MS sensitivity and a step-change in fragmentation technology. Together they provide the ability to acquire key MS/MS features needed to:
- Characterize large molecules including post-translational modifications
- Elucidate positional isomers on small molecules and lipids
- Identify and quantify proteins and peptides at unparalleled speed
Overcome QTOF MS/MS duty cycle deficiencies
- >90% ions injected into the TOF
- Sensitivity gains of up to 5-20X with Zeno trap pulsing
- Identify and quantify low abundance species
Tunable fragmentation of all molecule types
- Utilize controlled electron activated dissociation (EAD)
MS/MS scan rates of up to 133Hz
- Improved DDA and High resolution MRMHR
Rare quantifiable data becomes your everyday
Zeno DDA EAD/ CID
- Fresh perspective and certainty.
- High sensitivity and specificity.